I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, September 29, 2006

28th September 06, 21:08

My first week of lessons ended today. Yupz! Only a 4-day week till Thursday, but am still studying more than my usual 2 or 3 day week in SMU. This week feels like the first week of school during my primary school days. New school, new people, new environment, and facing these alone minus my mummy with me. However, changes happen in our lives ALL the time, so I shall learn to face this new experience bravely, knowing I have GOD beside me, encouraging to press-on always.

So here's my timetable of classes I'm taking over the week:

Mons - 09:00-11:00 : Capital Investment Policy
13:00-16:00 : Exchange Risk Management
17:00-19:00 : Dutch

Tues - 09:00-11:00 : Capital Investment Policy
19:00-22:00 : Institutions and Policy of the EU

Weds - 10:00-13:00 : Dutch

Thurs - 09:00-12:00 : Flemish Art and European Culture

Fun & interesting lessons I have huh? Do you know my exam format includes oral examination too? How? I dun really speak very well to ppl I'm not familiar with, moreover I have to verbalise it about things I learn. Gonna be a challenge man!

As for today, after my Flemish Art class (this is a fun class), received a miss call from home. Called back & talked to my ma. I think she's super worried abt me over here, she asked me how I am over here, how's sch and stuff. I juz told her everything's fine here, only that it's getting cold here. Haha...then Andrea wants to talk to me, asking me if I got internet over here, then after knowing the answer, she juz said bye bye....how quick is that? Then I felt I kinda miss home, esp. when I dun really think I eat well here (how healthy can junk food be? moreover, I dun have fun eating kahkees over here). Okie...can't complain, bad bad bad!

Then after that went to buy groceries, tough again with the usual responses of "anythings". Haiz...tough to get things with "anything" you know? So we didn't really talk on the way back, that's my way of saying I dun really wanna talk to you now coz I'm afraid I'll say something nasty (which I always do) when I'm not very happy (I tend to wanna make the person suffer too coz I'm suffering). Fine I'm evil, so sue me...ha ha ha. She walked back, I took the bus coz she said she full, wanna walk. I came back, bathed, read a few pages of my book & knocked-out. Tired!

I woke up...deannie finally have time from her busy school work to msn me. Haha...then we did voice-call, not very clear connection but we had fun. She nv fails to make me laugh. When you put 2 people with LOUSY (and I really mean HORRIBLE Chinese knowledge), a funny joke is created. Here it goes:
Deannie: My Chinese very xi(第一声).
Me: What Chinese very xi?
Deannie: My Chinese very xi(第一声).
Me: huh? what talking you?
Deannie: you know xi(第一声), xi(第二声), xi(第三声), xi(第四声)? 第一声啦!
Me: yah! but why xi?
Deannie: you know 洗尘机?
Me: oh yah! washing machine rite?
Deannie: what washing machine? 洗尘机...you know 洗尘机?
Me: orh...洗尘机....vacuum cleaner. why vacuum cleaner?
Deannie: you know vacuum cleaner sucks? My Chinese sucks lor! Wah lao! Still say my
Chinese lousy, yours is also lousy lor!

(Deannie & I started laughing non-stop, actually me lah! My Chinese is really bad...and she's really lame till can't lame anymore. That's why I can't stop laughing..even still grinning while I'm typing this entry)

Deannie: wah lao...I tell you a joke, I still have to explain what I'm trying to bring
across to you.

This explains something, Deannie's joke is too lame even for me to understand. Deannie you fail lah! Conclusion: BOTH of our Chinese very 吸!

In addition, I was reading thru fren's blogs...she said something about eventhough as Christians, we've accepted the Lord as our Saviour, we have to welcome him into our life everyday. The welcoming God into our lives prayer isn't just for non/pre-Christians, we have to constantly welcome HIM into our lives too ; ) juz a point to share & for me to remember too. Also, seeing your blog...you & him are so sweet tgt. *jealous* haha....me also wanna find a company too but I'm so shy & lazy too. Oops! My blabbering is setting in.

Anyway...I wanna say, I will take care over here, and study hard too I hope. Hee hee! I'm so sad I'm gonna miss the X'mas cooking session this year with my bimbos *boo hoo hoo* but you bims muz meet up to cook a gd X'mas dinner k?
Also for the benefit of bimbo leow...my address here is:

Ms. Charlene Su (092/N 0/T04)
Waversebaan 220
3001 Heverlee
Belgium

*p.s. it's my room no. in the parenthesis - room 92, North block, level zero. Also my belgian hp no: +32 498594514 (hee my incoming is free, you all muz pay if you wanna call me). Pls put a return address (your address) if you sending things over k? blur bim leow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home